Sunday 28 April 2013

What..?????

Oh my...Im Not ready yet...!!!!what worrying me, I do not want there mistake every word I say...huhu i want to score A for my last final result..Industry practical.. 


 KASYPI BIN MOKHTAR said:

Dear All, Due to unattained circumstances (department and schedule given) your visit will be held in the middle of May. Formal letter from Deputy Dean gazetted slot for LI visits (12 May-30 August). Therefore, you all have ample time to prepare for slide presentation and draft during my visit. Kindly; 1. Prepare your report accordingly (by chapters) 2. Make sure you able to find work systems (3) * for time being, i`ve received draft from Chua (chapters 1-4) All the best and enjoy your LI..
 


my lecturer and my report plez be kind with me...hehehhehe

No comments:

Post a Comment